The Thunderbirds are pleased to offer the opportunity for additional volunteers to work the 2021 WMPO tournament in the below two Volunteer committees.
- All must be a Minimum of 18 Years of age.
- Available to work at least two full days between Wed. 2/3-Sunday 2/7, may work additional days as well.
- Flexible in hole assignment, assigned as registered.
- Ambulatory to walk 18 holes or stand for long periods of time.
- Report to Respective Marshal Hole Captain.
FAN SAFETY Roving Ambassadors– Recommended 4-6 Rovers that are assigned to follow each marquee group pairings outside the ropes daily. (Approximately 8-10 marquee groups daily.) ▪ Walk with the crowd 18 holes and provide consistent friendly reminders to “Mask Up” at all times. ▪ This committee will promote safety and act as a concierge for guests by being knowledgeable of their surroundings to provide directions and answer any guest questions. ▪ They will also help gallery management team to keep fans quiet outside the ropes and distant from players when a wayward shot is hit.
STATIONARY FAN SAFETY AMBASSADORS – These volunteers will fulfill the same role but be strategically placed in the following outside-the-ropes high traffic areas: ▪ Practice Facility Ropes ▪ Clubhouse/Fan Gathering Areas ▪ Tee Boxes, Fairway Landing Zones, Greens ▪ Concessions & Venues ▪ Merchandise Areas ▪ Chutes and gates as directed by respective Marshal Hole Captain ▪ Other pinch points as determined by the tournament and as discussed with the PGA TOUR advance of tournament.
- White Golf shirt
- Khaki shorts, pants, skorts, skirts
- Comfortable shoes
- Once you enter site click on “Register Here”. (Upper Left)
- Your will Create your own Username and Password
- Choose “Gallery Control”. Enter Code WMPO2021
- Choose either of the 2 Committees listed above through the Drop-down box in the registration from
- NO picture is needed in the registration simply hit “Continue”
- Please fill out the registration in its entirety
QUESTIONS OR ISSUES CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org