The JGAA will be strictly enforcing our Withdraw and Refund Policy outlined below.
WITHDRAW POLICY AFTER EVENT HAS STARTED:
Did Not Start, No Show, Withdrawal, No Card, Justifiable Withdrawal, and Disqualification Policies:
Did Not Start – Not submitted for rankings ( DNS ):
- If a player does not hit the first shot of the tournament for any reason, it will be recorded as a Did Not Start ( DNS ) and will not submitted for the rankings
No Show – Submitted for Rankings ( NS ):
- If a player begins a tournament and completes one or more rounds, signs a scorecard, and does not show up for a subsequent tee time without contacting an official, it will be recorded as a No Show ( NS ) and all official round scores for the event will be submitted for rankings
Withdrawal – Submitted for Rankings ( WD ):
- If a player begins a tournament and completes one or more rounds, signs a scorecard, and notifies an official they will not be going on without a justifiable and independently verifiable reason, it will be recorded as a Withdrawal ( WD ) and all official round scores for the event will be submitted for rankings
No Card – Submitted for Rankings ( NC ):
- If a player begins the tournament, and for any reason other than a justified withdrawal, fails to turn in a signed scorecard for a completed round, it will be recorded as a No Card ( NC ) and all official round scores for the event will be submitted for the rankings
Justifiable Withdrawal – Not submitted for Rankings ( JWD ):
- If a player tees it up, plays a complete or partial round and notifies an official with a justifiable and independently verifiable reason such as clearly swollen ankle, bee sting, etc…, it will be recorded as a Justifiable Withdrawal ( JWD ) and will not be submitted for rankings. However, hurt wrists, bad back, sore neck, or not feeling well are not reasons for a JWD. Receipt for treatment from medical personnel will be accepted and considered when making these decisions by the tournament committee.
Disqualification – Submitted for Rankings ( DQ ):
- If a player tees it up and commits a USGA Rules infraction during the course of play or unintentionally fails to sign a scorecard before leaving the scoring area it will be recorded as a Disqualification ( DQ ) and all official round scores will be submitted for the rankings
WITHDRAW POLICY BEFORE EVENT HAS STARTED / REFUND POLICY
To withdraw from an event before the 1st round, including an invitational, notice must be given to the JGAA Tournament Staff. To withdraw, call the JGAA office or 602-944-6168 or Email Tournament Director Katya Lewis email@example.com.
- All refund requests, online or other, must be in our office before the Closing/Deadline Date of the event.
- After the entry deadline, and more than 3 days out from the 1st round, only ½ of the tournament entry fee will be credited to the players account if they request credit when they withdraw.
- Less than 3 days out and when round 1 pairings are posted, there will be no refund issued.
- The amount credited will be the amount originally paid, minus a $5.00 per tournament handling fee.
- Refunds will be automatically credited to the players’ credit account. The credits can then be used to enter future JGAA events.
- If a player would like their refund to be issued back to the credit card used for their original entry, they must contact the JGAA office to make this request.
- When requesting a refund in writing, please include the members’s name, age, address and the name and date of the tournament.