is excited to announce the 2019 Membership registration is NOW OPEN, as well as the tournament registration for January and February events. JGAA Competition Membership for 2019 is $90. Tournament registration for the rest of the spring events will be open on Wednesday, January 9th.
CLICK HERE to register for your 2019 JGAA Membership!
Any family with more than one JGAA member, additional members will get $20 credit to use to a future event after they pay the $90 membership fee. To receive the $20 credit please email Tournament Director, Katya Lewis.
JGAA Competition Membership Benefits include:
- BlueGolf login / password
- Youth on Course membership
- USGA Handicap through the AGA or AWGA in the JGAA Club
- JGAA Bag Tag
- Speaker Events, such as the annual College Recruiting Seminar
- Free Southern AZ Jr Golf Association (SAJGA) membership for JGAA members. JGAA members must still pay the SAJGA tournament entry fees. Most SAJGA events are 2 days and Jr Golf Scoreboard ranked. To activate SAJGA membership, email Landyn Lewis – SAJGA Tournament Director.
- CLICK HERE to view the SAJGA 2019 Tournament schedule.
The JGAA offers a free reciprocal membership to Southern Arizona Jr Golf Association (SAJGA) Members. If you’re a 2019 active SAJGA member, please email Katya Lewis to activate your JGAA membership.
JGAA Youth on Course Only Membership
The Youth on Course (YOC) Only Membership for 2019 is $15 which includes access at over 20 facilities to play golf for $5.
- CLICK HERE to join the Youth on Course ONLY Membership
LPGA*USGA Girls Golf Info:
The 2019 Spring Schedule for LPGA Girls Golf of Phoenix is now open. CLICK HERE for the Girls Golf website.