The 2021 JGAA Membership is ONLY to 14 & Younger Players. Due to remaining events being full in the 15-18 & Championships Divisions, we are not taking NEW members. Juniors 14 & Younger can email Lexi firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the 2021 membership.The 2022 Membership will open in early December.
JGAA Competition Membership Benefits include:
- BlueGolf login / password
- Youth on Course membership
- USGA Handicap through the AGA in the JGAA Club
- JGAA Bag Tag
- Speaker Events, such as the annual College Recruiting Seminar
- FREE membership to Junior Golf Hub, the leading online community for junior golfers, their parents and college coaches.
- Free Southern AZ Jr Golf Association (SAJGA) membership for JGAA members. JGAA members must still pay the SAJGA tournament entry fees. Most SAJGA events are 2 days and Jr Golf Scoreboard ranked. To activate SAJGA membership, email Vicki Gonzalez– SAJGA Tournament Director.
- CLICK HERE to view the SAJGA 2020/2021 Tournament schedule.
The JGAA offers a free reciprocal membership to Southern Arizona Jr Golf Association (SAJGA) Members. If you’re a 2020 active SAJGA member, please email Lexi Sobieski to activate your JGAA membership.
JGAA Youth on Course Only Membership
The Youth on Course (YOC) Only Membership for 2021 is $20 which includes access at over 30 facilities to play golf for $5.
- CLICK HERE to join the Youth on Course ONLY Membership (Registration not yet available).
LPGA*USGA Girls Golf Info:
CLICK HERE for more information on the 2021 LPGA-USGA Girls Golf of Phoenix membership and tournaments.