Once approved, the JGAA office will mail out the Spectator Cart Badge to the applicant. This badge must be with the pre-approved applicant to use a spectator cart.
Mail application to:
10888 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85029
Email application to:
To be eligible for the Spectator Cart Badge, the applicant must submit a copy of one of the following with the application to be eligible:
- Department of Motor Vehicle Disable Person Placard Identification Card
- Disable Insurance award letter
- V.A Letter confirming a disability
A 5-day waiting period (from the date we receive the materials) is required to verify the documents and issue the official JGAA Spectator Cart Badge.
There will be a $15 charge for processing, materials and shipping of the badge. Any lost badges will have a $10 replacement fee. Violation of any of the policies printed on the Spectator Cart Badge will result in the immediate loss of privilege.
The following are the Rules and Guidelines for those approved for a Spectator Cart Badge:
The Spectator Cart Badge MUST BE present to have access to a cart an event that allows spectators. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Before checking-in with the golf shop to receive a golf cart, the Spectator Cart Badge holder must check-in with the JGAA Staff on site.
The privilege may only be used at courses that allow spectators on the course. Spectators are responsible for the courses cart fee. It will be at the discretion of the host facility if they will grant use of spectator carts.
The JGAA is not responsible for a course that chooses not to allow any spectator carts on the course. Playing at each facility is a privilege, not a right, and all spectators shall abide by the rules of the facility.
Spectator carts should be operated in a safe manner, observing golf etiquette and without any unnecessary interference with play.
The individual whom the privilege was granted to is the ONLY individual who may be in the golf cart. If the individual who has the JGAA Spectator Cart Badge is unable to physically drive the golf cart, he or she must notify the JGAA office as least one week before the event to request an additional badge for a driver to use during the event.
If at any time a player, or another spectator that does not have his or her own spectator cart badge, is in the cart while in motion, the approved spectator will lose the Spectator Cart privileges for the remainder of the year, no exceptions.
The Rules printed on the back of the Spectator Cart Approved badge must be followed, in addition to the JGAA Spectator Policies. Failure to abide by these rules will result in immediate loss of priviledges.
The Spectator Guidelines for JGAA events are as follows:
- All spectators MUST be at least 7 years of age.
- Spectators are asked to adhere to the JGAA dress code.
- Spectators must remain on the cart path at all times or at least 30 yards away from the group if a cart path is not available.
- Any verbal or non-verbal contact could be construed as giving advice (Rule 8). Conversations with players are not permitted.
- Requests to use a golf cart while spectating must be submitted to the JGAA office at least two days prior to the event. Requests will be approved if warranted by physical or health reasons.
- Use of cell phones or other electronic devices are prohibited when spectating.
Failure to abide by these rules may result in removal from the course.
Disciplinary measures: (removal from the golf course, clubhouse area, suspension of spectator privileges), will be taken for any spectator that shows lack of respect for volunteers, rules officials or JGAA staff.
Immediate suspension of spectator privileges for obscene, abusive, or vulgar language or any physical contact with anyone with the intent to do bodily harm
The JGAA Code of Conduct is a guideline for junior golfers to follow throughout the tournaments, both on and off the course. It is not intended to scare players, but to help JGAA participants understand the consequences of their actions.
Specific Penalties will be assessed for the following:
- A 2-stroke penalty will be assessed every time a participant leaves litter on the course property and fails to pick up litter found on the course.
- A 2-stroke penalty will be assessed every time a participant fails to replace a divot, repair a ball mark or fails to rake a bunker.
- Any of the following behavior will result in a warning. Flagrant and subsequent violations will result in disqualification. Repeated infractions will result in suspension of membership:
- Lack of respect for others
- Improper attire (see dress code)
- Use of electronic devises (includes walkmans, radios, MP3 players, beepers and mobile phones) are prohibited during the round of play. Devises may be used before and after the round. This policy applies to scorekeepers and caddies.
The following violation are always considered flagrant and as such, they will result in automatic disqualification:
- Lack of respect for volunteers or officials
- Damage to course or course property
- Smoking or use of tobacco, alcohol or illegal drugs
- Throwing clubs
- Obscene, abusive or vulgar language
- Belts on boys
- Neat and clean clothing
- Hats worn properly (bills forward)
- Sleeves and collars on boys’ shirts. Shirts must be tucked in.
- Collared shirts with or without sleeves on girls
- Capri pants, shorts, skorts and skirts on girls that are appropriate for golf
- Girls shirts not to rise above the belt line at any time during the golf swing.
- Midriff must not be visible at any time during the golf swing
- Boy’s shorts must NOT be lower than the bottom of the knee
- Shorts, pants, or cargo shorts that are appropriate for golf.
- Spikeless golf shoes or tennis shoes only (shoes must be worn at all times)
- All clothing must be worn in a neat and respectable way.
Improper attire includes, but is not limited to:
- Visible body piercing other than earrings on Girls
- Visible body piercing including earrings on Boys
- Tee shirts
- Tank tops
- Tennis shorts
- Caps worn backwards
- Bathing suits
- Short shorts
- Excessively baggy shorts
Please note that the JGAA Tournament Staff has the right to deem other attire to be improper, even if it does not appear in the previous
Sanctions for No-Show Infractions
- The player is disqualified from the next JGAA event for which the junior has previously entered (Invitational or open entry).
- The player is disqualified from the next two JGAA events for which the junior has previously entered, and must assist the staff at a JGAA event prior to being allowed to play in another event in the 2013 season.
- The player is disqualified for the remainder of the 2013 season, including any State JGAA Teams.
Did Not Start, No Show, Withdrawal, No Card, Justifiable Withdrawal, and Disqualification Policies:
Did Not Start – Not submitted for rankings ( DNS ):
- If a player does not hit the first shot of the tournament for any reason, it will be recorded as a Did Not Start ( DNS ) and will not submitted for the rankings
No Show – Submitted for Rankings ( NS ):
- If a player begins a tournament and completes one or more rounds, signs a scorecard, and does not show up for a subsequent tee time without contacting an official, it will be recorded as a No Show ( NS ) and all official round scores for the event will be submitted for rankings
Withdrawal – Submitted for Rankings ( WD ):
- If a player begins a tournament and completes one or more rounds, signs a scorecard, and notifies an official they will not be going on without a justifiable and independently verifiable reason, it will be recorded as a Withdrawal ( WD ) and all official round scores for the event will be submitted for rankings
No Card – Submitted for Rankings ( NC ):
- If a player begins the tournament, and for any reason other than a justified withdrawal, fails to turn in a signed scorecard for a completed round, it will be recorded as a No Card ( NC ) and all official round scores for the event will be submitted for the rankings
Justifiable Withdrawal – Not submitted for Rankings ( JWD ):
- If a player tees it up, plays a complete or partial round and notifies an official with a justifiable and independently verifiable reason such as clearly swollen ankle, bee sting, etc…, it will be recorded as a Justifiable Withdrawal ( JWD ) and will not be submitted for rankings. However, hurt wrists, bad back, sore neck, or not feeling well are not reasons for a JWD. Receipt for treatment from medical personnel will be accepted and considered when making these decisions by the tournament committee.
Disqualification – Submitted for Rankings ( DQ ):
- If a player tees it up and commits a USGA Rules infraction during the course of play or unintentionally fails to sign a scorecard before leaving the scoring area it will be recorded as a Disqualification ( DQ ) and all official round scores will be submitted for the rankings
- All refund requests, online or other, must be in our office before the Closing/Deadline Date of the event.
- After the entry deadline, and more than 3 days out from the 1st round, only ½ of the tournament entry fee will be credited to the players account if they request credit when they withdraw.
- Less than 3 days out and when round 1 pairings are posted, there will be no refund issued.
- The amount credited will be the amount originally paid, minus a $5.00 per tournament handling fee.
- Refunds will be automatically credited to the players’ credit account. The credits can then be used to enter future JGAA events.
- If a player would like their refund to be issued back to the credit card used for their original entry, they must contact the JGAA office to make this request.
- When requesting a refund in writing, please include the members’s name, age, address and the name and date of the tournament.
Any refunds will be automatically credited to the players’ credit account. The credits can then be used to enter future JGAA events.
If a player would like their refund to be issued back to the credit card used for their original entry, they must contact the JGAA office to make this request.
All refund requests, online or other, must be in our office before the Closing/Deadline Date of the event. No refunds will be available after the Closing/Deadline Date.
The amount refunded will be the amount originally paid, minus a $5.00 per tournament handling fee. JGAA invitationals will have specific refund deadline dates assigned to each event.
When requesting a refund in writing, please include the members’s name, age, address and the name and date of the tournament.
- Minimize all contact between yourself and the players, including your own child. If you wish to hand your child a drink or some other item they might need, feel free to do so, but keep all conversations brief and make sure you are not giving any advice to your child. Any parent who gives advice will be immediately asked to leave the course and your actions could result in a penalty being assessed to your child.
- In general keep a reasonable distance from the players. Do NOT walk down the fairway with them.
- Do NOT go on the greens or tees.
- If you walk ahead of the group, do not position yourself in a manner that would give your child some information on how to play a shot.
- If you walk with the group, keep to the side of play. Please do not walk down the fairway behind the group as it might hold up the group behind.
- Be aware of other groups on the golf course at all times.
- ALL cell phones are prohibited on the golf course.
- Please help look for potentially lost balls. It can help speed up play and help the group avoid a pace of play penalty.
If you violate these policies one of our officials will speak with you and if the violation is serious enough, you might be asked to leave the course. Please enjoy your day on the course and do not cause your child embarrassment by your behavior.
BlueGolf collects Personal Information during e-mail and site registration, store purchases, and other user registration processes. In addition, BlueGolf collects Personal Information from BlueGolf Users in the form of usage data (for example, length of session, pages viewed, etc.) for use as provided in paragraph 3 below.
BlueGolf uses Personal Information for: developing enhancements to BlueGolf; marketing and promotional purposes (for example, offering BlueGolf Users the opportunity to take advantage of special promotions and acquire BlueGolf products); and evaluating BlueGolf usage by analyzing usage data in the aggregate, but not with respect to any individual BlueGolf User.
In addition, BlueGolf uses Personal Information to direct e-mail to BlueGolf Users who provide their e-mail address in connection with specific promotions (for example, receiving notice of winning a BlueGolf contest), or to direct e-mail regarding BlueGolf updates and service enhancements to Users who opt in either during the BlueGolf registration process or afterwards.
BlueGolf may provide demographic information in the aggregate regarding BlueGolf Users to third parties in connection with BlueGolf advertising campaigns and marketing programs; however, no Personal Information relating to any individual BlueGolf User is disclosed. The only exception to this is if a User purchases an item at our online Store and we are using a commerce partner to fulfill orders for that particular item. In the event that sharing personal information is necessary under those circumstances, we only disclose that which is required to deliver your order. No credit card information is disclosed.
Children should always ask parents for permission before providing any Personal Information to BlueGolf or purchasing any products or services from BlueGolf.
BlueGolf only collects Personal Information to the extent deemed reasonably necessary to serve its legitimate business purposes, and it uses state-of-the-art security technology to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of all Personal Information. In addition, BlueGolf uses security measures in connection with the collection and transmission of Personal Information during the BlueGolf registration process. Nonetheless, BlueGolf is not responsible for any breach of its security or for the actions of any third parties that may obtain any Personal Information.
Removal or Update of Personal Information
BlueGolf Users may update their Personal Information or remove their Personal Information from BlueGolf distribution lists via any of the means listed below. Please be sure to include the following information in your correspondence:
Copyright and Trademark Protection
You may not post information or materials to this site that violate the rights of any third party or contain a virus or other harmful component. Nor may you use language or engage in any activity that is threatening, abusive, vulgar, discourteous or unlawful. JGAA reserves the right to remove or edit messages or material submitted by users. You may not use this site for sale, trade or other commercial purposes.
You are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting. You must not do the following things: Post material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it; post material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner; post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others; post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity; post a sexually-explicit image; post advertisements or solicitations of business; post chain letters or the like; or impersonate another person.
Keep in mind that other users will have access to materials you post to this site, and they might copy, modify or distribute it. By posting information or materials to this site, you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content and that public posting, and use of your information or materials by JGAA will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party. You automatically grant to JGAA, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display your communications alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses.
Communications by Other Users
JGAA does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness accuracy, or reliability of any communications posted by other users or endorse any opinions expressed by users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at your own risk.
Publishers of news items do not generally obtain releases from subjects, individuals, groups or entities that are shown in their photographs or graphics or quoted in their texts. Also, no clearance is obtained from the owners of trademarks or copyrighted materials whose marks or materials are included in news items. Therefore, you will be solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary releases if you use news items that you find on this site. Neither JGAA nor any other publisher or news service will be liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in any news material or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing.
Third Party Sites
Hyperlinks to other Internet resources are provided for your convenience. The editors of JGAA have selected these resources as having some value and pertinence, but their development and maintenance are not under the direction of JGAA. Thus, the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these resources are neither verified by JGAA editors nor endorsed by JGAA.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Neither JGAA, its affiliates, nor any third-party content providers or licensors makes any warranty whatsoever, including without limitation: that the operation JGAA will be uninterrupted or error-free; that defects will be corrected; that this site, including the server that makes it available, is free of viruses or other harmful components; as to the results that may be obtained from use of the materials on the site; or as to the accuracy, reliability, availability, suitability, quality, or operation of any information, software, or service provided on or accessible from the site.
JGAA AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND CONTENT) INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), ALL OF WHICH JGAA DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOUR USE OF JGAA IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL JGAA, ITS AFFILIATES OR CONTENT PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, AUTHORIZED USE, PERFORMANCE OR NONPERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE, EVEN IF JGAA WAS PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW OR OTHERWISE.
All contents of this site are © 2007-2015 JGAA, or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Photographs and illustrations are copyrighted by their respective owners, as noted in the credits.
JGAA and other marks that appear throughout this site belong to JGAA, its affiliates or third party trademark owners. Except as permitted by applicable laws, you are prohibited from using any of the marks appearing on this site without express written consent from the respective trademark owners.