Celebrate Women in Golf on June 5 at Networking-and-Play Event
The LPGA’s Bank of Hope Founders Cup will present this year’s second What’s Fore Lunch women’s networking event on Women’s Golf Day, Tuesday, June 5, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Camelback Golf Club. This event will feature guest speaker Missy Farr-Kaye, ASU Women’s Golf Coach, as well as opportunities to play, shop and learn everything golf.
What’s Fore Lunch includes a lunch presented by Camelback Golf Club, skills challenges, door prizes, demonstrations, lessons and giveaways. For an additional $20 plus tax, attendees can play nine holes on Camelback Golf Club’s Padre course.
- What’s Fore Lunch, an afternoon packed with golf-related activities and opportunities for women to celebrate their love of the game, with an appearance from featured speaker Missy Farr-Kaye, ASU Women’s Golf Coach.
- Tuesday, June 5
- 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Event Day Schedule:
- 11 a.m. – Check in
- 11:30 a.m. – Lunch with guest speaker Missy Farr-Kaye
- 12:30 p.m. – 1 p.m. -Shopping
- 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. – Demonstrations, skills challenges, lessons on range
- 2 p.m. – Option to play nine holes on Padre course for an additional fee
7847 N. Mockingbird Lane,
Scottsdale, AZ 85253
- Tickets are $35 and are available online.
The LPGA is the world’s leading professional golf organization for women. Founded in 1950, the association celebrates a diverse and storied membership with more than 2,300 members representing 30 different countries. With a vision to inspire, empower, educate and entertain by showcasing the very best of women’s golf, LPGA Tour Professionals compete across the globe, while dedicated LPGA Teaching and Club Professionals directly impact the game through teaching, coaching and management. Follow the LPGA on the Golf Channel, facebook.com/LPGA and twitter.com/LPGA.