The Junior Golf Association of Arizona is chairing the Will Call/ Admissions and Ambassador Committees for the Charles Schwab Cup Championship, November 6-12 at Phoenix Country Club. We are helping recruit volunteers for the championship.
The adult volunteer fee is $50 and includes everything in the Volunteer Package below.
- The JGAA is one of the benefitting charities of the championship, so your help will be greatly appreciated.
Admissions & Will Call Committee Description: Assist with selling and scanning tournament tickets at Main Admission Gate, check for proper credentials, and provide general information to spectators. Assist with distribution of Will Call tournament tickets and parking passes that have been left for future pick-up (Will Call location may be off-site).
Ambassador Program: Act as “ambassador caddie” during Championship Week. Contribute to the PGA TOUR Champions staff in answering on-site questions about the course, tee times, restroom and hospitality locations, pass out programs. You are the tournament source of knowledge and information for our spectators and corporate sponsors.
CLICK HERE to sign-up as a volunteer! (ONLY 2 Volunteer Shifts available PER DAY)
Included in the 2017 Volunteer Package are the following items:
- One (1) CSCC17 Nike Golf Shirt
- One (1) CSCC17 Nike Golf Outerwear Piece
- One (1) CSCC17 Official Tournament Cap or Visor
- One (1) Volunteer Apparel Tote Bag (PGA TOUR Bag Policy Approved)
- One (1) CSCC17 Volunteer Commemorative Pin
- One (1) Weekly Volunteer credential allowing week-long access to the tournament
- One (1) CSCC Weekly Grounds Ticket (for guest)
- One (1) Tournament Volunteer Lanyard
- One (1) Weekly Parking Pass
- Meal provided for each volunteer shift you work
Thanks for your support of the Charles Schwab Cup Championship!